Saturday, January 10, 2009

back from sickness...

haha... im back from 4-days of sickness... i got sick last monday... i got an influenza, severe migraine, and vomiting.. That whole four days was really a hell for me.. because i wasnt able to go to school, go outside, do my assignments, mingle with my classmates, log on to yahoo, write on my blog and etc...

I was so bored and weak that time.. All of the food that im going to take is coming out of my intestine... And I dont know what to do.. my mom told me to take up my daily medicine and sleep.. but i cant sleep much.. its like im hallucinating or what... whahahahahaahahaa...

but then, im glad that i finally break free from that sickness of mine... And im also glad to know that there are somehow people though i never thought that they would not worry about me.. they did... Im very happy to know that...

It popped out my brain that,

Somehow they are just this people who really loves me so much... :)

my friends, family and everybody in the school.. my teachers...



credits.:::

credits to...

My mom, my sister, my friends khim and iona for taking care of me at school, my teacher ms. buenaventura for the medical advice, and to all who were concerned...

THANK YOU!!!!

iloveuall...


this is angela,
signing OFF>..

No comments: