Saturday, January 3, 2009

A day to clean...

A day to clean...

clean the house, my room, my closet, and do the laundry..

but aside from that things I also should clean my inside.. because its new year already, i need to clean up unpleasant memories from the past.. And left only the precious ones who really made me happy, special, and made my living worthwhile... I need to forget some people, i need to delete what they have done to me.. which made me more stronger...

And for those great memories that the year 2008 gave me.. I will never forget.. I will treasure it for all of my life.. Until the very end... And my gratitude to the people who made it really special... Thank you very much..

Uhm.. guys.. tell me when is your birthday so that I could create a video presentation.. haha...


:)

anyways...


thanks...



This is Angela Noreen "SiOmAi" Maranan,

Now siGnIng oFf...

:)

take care.. keep in mind i Love you..

No comments: