Saturday, March 28, 2009

haha... another post for this day.. :P

haha.. our graduation will be on march 31, 2009 already but till now it doesnt really sink in tho my mind that we are going to graduate...

The days really gone so fast... I can still remember the very first day that I went to my class... The 4-1 aguinaldo.. my whole year is very good one... my life as a fourth year student in balara is like a roller coaster.. today youre in down but tomorrow youre already in the summit...

Its very fresh in mind the first thing that came up when i was told by my former adviser that i was in four - one... I didnt really expect being in this class.. I was so afraid that time... Afraid of the presure and stuffs that comes with being in this section... But as time passed by I realize that im very fortunate to be in this class... haha.. so many benefits... and so many memories...

if i wasnt in this section maybe i will not study that hard... i will be a weak person, i will not meet so many people... like the 3-SA... :) im very thankful im in this section.. T.T and most of all i will not meet my ever beautiful and smart adviser MS. FEBE D. PABALINAS..

top four one:

thanks guys for all the wonderful things that you showed me and had given me.. to laughter, the sorrow, the joy and the crying you were always there... thanks... especially to freakz... :)

love you guys...

:)


No comments: