Tuesday, March 3, 2009

wHaT a DaY..

Yeah.. what a day.. you know my day is so bad.. Im very bored.. and what else??? uhm... Yeah... I just did my assignments, requirements, and whatsover... Also our adviser just announced the time of our graduation.. She said the program will start at 9:00 but we need to be at the venue at 7:30..haha so early.. I'm still sleeping that time.. :) but then I have to be there or else.. I will be out in the ceremony..

Anyways.. my birthday is coming up.. and im vry excited in the presents.. haha... I have no further plans for that day.. My birthday is on march 11, and thats on wednesday.. We dont have classes on that day, cause the second year student will be having their NAtional Achivement Test.. :)

so thats all for today..

-this is angela,
now signing oFf..

itch liebe dich evryone..:)

No comments: