Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Book Review..


Today I will post a book review about the book..

"THE ALCHEMIST"
Written by Paulo Coelho.. haha.. I already finish reading it a while ago.. :) the book was so interesting and at the same time very inspiring to people like me that is right now choosing our path.. our what they called on the book "the personal Legend" its really a good book.. and let me share with you a few passage from the book.. "Everything is written in the soul of the world, and there it will stay forever.." another one.. "One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving." I can really tell that Paulo Coelho really did a good job.. I hope that the book will have a sequence.. haha.. like the other books.. And also I can really say that it really leave a big mark on my life.. And it really helped me to decide on what path will i take.. :)

Really works for me..

i hope that you will also read it.. haha..

nice and touching story that you will never forget..


this is angela,
now signing oFf.
:)


No comments: