Tuesday, April 7, 2009

haha... what a productive summer for me...

uhm.. yeah im already enjoying my summer vacation.. aahaha...

now why did named this post productive summer ?
haha.. simple. its because im doing so many things..

first on the list is studying how to do a holelistic massage
second... is studying music..
third is going to a summer job..( you know its because i need have money)
4th is to go to a very extravagant vacation with my family and friends,..
5th and final is to have a food and beverage seminar...

as you all know im an aspiring chef... hahas..

i wish to travel asia... and know many delicacies and cuisines of different countries.. and to cook for many people around the globe and put a smile on their faces... thats what i want.. and that will only be possible of god and my family, friends will suport me..

wish me luck and have a good vaction to all of you.. :)

this is angela,
now signing oFf.

No comments: