Monday, November 24, 2008

The Darkest Day of My life..

Today is a day of Noise, LOve, and LOneliness I guess... Today is one of the darkest days in my life.. I dont know why.. Mybe its just i have many problems in my life right now.. Or its just I cant get over or missing some people that used to be my shield and my rock whenever I have problems.. Honestly, I miss my grandmother... and my other friends.. Because they use to cheer me up.. I really miss those times that they are with me especially my late grandmother.. She died in October 31, 2003.. Its now 5 years.. Maybe loosing a person that you love is the most hardest time that you will feel.. But when the time comes that you moved on you will soon realize that " I didnt loose her.. Because shes always there beside me guiding through me darkest days..." Why did you think I said that kind of things?? Simple because I have been to that kind of situation.. Though Im missing the persons that have once been a part of my life.. Like i said they are just there...


THat's it..


To my friend or my friends that is reading my blog...


Always remember wherever you are.. where part of the world.. Im always here... And Im just one click away...Or email maybe...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKdc64y0cb4




Sorry Im just emo these past few days...


THIs is angela,

Signing Off..

No comments: