Thursday, November 27, 2008

Even the Best fall Down sometimes...

Yeah.. Its true.. Even the best definitely fall somtimes.. Its a line from one of my favorite song called cOLlide.. That song means so much to me.. hahaha.. Dont ask me why... Anyways, let go to the real topic and always been the topic of this blog.. My life.. Today we have uhm... a activity again in economics which is one of my favorite part of the week.. Again we played silly games and we again wet.. :)

You know im not in the right mood today... Again dont ask me why... Its confidential... T_T
huhu.. we have our role play in english today.. though it became a little silly, we had a high grade for our efforts... Our topic is about poverty and the other group is Political Killings..
we made it clear to ourselves not to spoil the play.. But we cant help laughing in the other parts of the play...

my role there is a beggar.. whahhaaha..

anyways.. Im again leave a quotable quote.. Courtesy of Reader's Digest..

Im fail and FAil.. That's why I succeed...

-Michael Jordan...


you know dont be sad because you have commit some errors in your life of we can say FAIL.. Because failing is a part of our daily lives... Nobody is perfect.. Anyways.. if you have mistakes, learn from them so that when another situation like that happend.. you already know what to do.. always remember, Experience is the best teacher..










Again....



Im saying Goodbye...



im signing OFf....




Angela...

No comments: