Saturday, November 22, 2008

FinAllY.. Its WeekenDs!! yeah!

Yeah.. Its already Weekends.. A time to relax, bond and do something productive for me and for my family as well.. I really enjoyed yesterdays Activity in Economics... It was very fun, wet and wild... All of us are very wet.. I already got my report card that contains my grades for the second grading period.. Im satisfied with it but not really happy.. Because i still have many works and efforts to do for my grades to get high..

Anyways here are the list of my grades in the specific subjects:

Filipino - 85 needs some work!! i want a much higher grade..

English - 86 same as filipino..

Mathematics - 78 needs super improvement...

Physics - 85 Ok... I want a higher grade than this..

Economics - 89 satisfied but want so much..

T.L.E./Computer - 87 alright... Im bored with this...because I have take this elective last year..

Mapeh (Music, Arts, Physical Educ.,Health) - 90 Happy enough..But need to maintain..

Values Education - 86 Just maintain.. But Need to be Higher next time..


Im already contented with these grades but I want so much so that I can graduate from high school with somehow flying colors..

that's it...

I will just try and try my best!! till i reach to the top..


This is angela,
signing Off...


No comments: