Wednesday, November 26, 2008

a Interesting Day..

It has been a very interesting day and yet a day of freedom i think.. For the first time I enjoyed the discussion in math.. It is all about compound and simple credits.. hahaha... Full of computing works but It was good.. I somehow cope up... :) the class was very happy... But i can be even happier if the person that i am waiting will come and talk to me.. Somehow... hahaha.. (jOking)
anyways, a section of a reader's digest magazine caught my eye... The quotation section..

I find this Very beautiful quote:

Dont be afraid to step up out and try something new, Because that's much more attractive than trying to be like someone else..

Frankie Knuckles...

I agree with this quotation.. Because it is very true...
Because it is really better to step up and get out of his or her shell.. Show off and make people around him see what's her talents... Try something new.. and dont be afraid.. Its one of the ingredients of a successful life.. Because if you pretend to be something else people would might tell you that you are just a trying hard.. Copycat.. :)

And also learn from your mistakes..




Anyways.. I wish the readers of my blog a happy day.. always be happy...
because, happy is harder than money. Anyone who thinks money will make you happy hasn't got it...

david geffen...



to my friends kilometers away.. if you are reading his blog..

Always remember when you have problems, Im just one click away.. Just email me or leave a message on my blog... Okay??


this is angela,

Signing OFf...

No comments: