Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whahahaha.... ToNs Of WoRk...







Hai.. we have many works to do.. But then I still find time to post a message on this blog...



Actually im kinda nervous right now.. Because on saturday our report card will finally be released..



I hope that I will not have a failing grade like last grading period.. Becuse I want to go to a Better university.. And I want to have a better and brighter future... I will never let my education down..



It is the only treasure that money cant buy.. Aside from friendship and love... And also experiences..



I'd like to go to many places to see the cultures of other countries and their historical background.. To see the stunning beauty of nature that's my goal...






Oh.. I have to go.. I still have to finish some work..









Again, this is angela



Signing OFf...

No comments: