Sunday, November 23, 2008

Freedom day but not My heart... :(

I can definitely say that love conquers all... Its my day today, but My heart cannot break free.. Because of the pain that i feel inside.. Im just a girl who wants a boy that can love me for who i am, and for what i am... I may not be the perfect girl in your eyes, But i can be the girl who will love you forever and ever.. Till the last drop of my blood.. Till the day that I die.. You now.. I am always telling people to Let go of the ones they love in order to set their hearts free.. But know... I realized..its really hard to let go of the one you love... Its very hard and painful.. T_T ... And now Im very lonely.. I cant rid of him.. every time I see his pictures I always reminisce the days that i was with him..


Ohh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a boy like you is impossible to find
It's impossible



And even the best fall down sometimes..
Even the wrong word seems to rhyme..
Out of the doubt that fills my mind I somehow find...
You and I
COLLIDE....


Sorry If I am so emotional today...


Again this is
Angela..


Signing off..

No comments: