Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Huh... A walK to ReMemBer...






Huh.. another day has once again pass in my life... Today I was so tired because of our practice in Mapeh.. We will perform tomorrow.. A ballroom dance.. Yeah.. Its one of my weakness.. I was so frustrated.!! oh.. and after that very frustrating work that ive done today I cook our dinner... Then my mother came from the province today She bought this delicious Filipino sausages.. My god.. Its very delicious.. Oh... And if you are questioning why is the title of my post today is a walk to remember... The reason is I remember the days that Im walking with my singaporean friends inside our neighborhood... I really miss them so much.. I am wishing and praying that we couldgo there by april next year..

here's a picture of My a Walk to remember experience...



This is angela,
Now signing Off.. :)

Take care guys.. I really miss you..

No comments: