Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 coming up...

haha... 2009 coming up... Lets all countdown.. Asking me bout my wish???

read my blog yesterday.... I didnt onlined earlier because we had the annual thanksgiving ceremonies of our religion today...

uhm... I am a Christian but i dont celebrate xmas.. haha.... but then im greeting you... hahaha..

im kinda sad... haha... no one in my friends at yahoo is online... that's why im kinda bored out here...

hmp... what do you think is the best gift that I really want for next year???


you already know it...

free trip with my best friend kim... in singapore... haha... i want to travel..

i want to go there and explore,..

and of course to visit friends there...

:)

sorry if that wish is already redundant...


because thats what i really want...

this is angela,
now signing oFf...


happy new year...


BLAST OFF TO 2009!!!!!

No comments: