Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hahaha... Rainy day...

hahaha... Its a rainy day... But you know I still have the same, old brand new routine... We are still busy today.. Because of the Modern dance performance in mapeh and of course just like what Ive said yesterday at my post The play in English which we will produce...

Today Miss Ripalda or Mam Teri approached me and ask if I want to write a story or a column for our school paper... Cause it will be released on December 15, already And I said Why not? She said they really need more columns because they will send to St. Andrew's Secondary School a copy of the said paper...

hahaha... I dont know what to write... But then there are some Ideas and some stories that I want to share with all of the students of balara High school and st. andrew's as well...


Well that's all for today...


Hey, darren... If you are now reading my post....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)


this is angela,

Signing OfF...



XD...

No comments: