Monday, December 15, 2008

haha... Im BoReD.. ahmff.. (*sigh*)

haha... Im BoRed...
So bored... Me and my classmates Cristina and Jayson talked to each other and at the same time clarify things.. Kuya jayson told me that one of our friends abroad told him that I was a Liar.. (*I will not write any names) :) And then I told him what?? How that can be?? Im not chatting with him.. We are only chatting at our friendster account....Then kuya jayson told me this.. "He says that you are saying to other people about crush.. That is not True.." and then I said how could that be.?? And then cristina replied.. Yeah.. I also heard it from other people.. There is one person that told you his secret but you told it to others... Im thinkin who is that person.. I want to talk to him personally.. Because I think that it is not fair with me...


I post this to clarify things out...

Sorry.. But Im not the one who is telling your secrets.... And how could I tell his secrets if i dont talk with him..??? Am I right??.. I think there is someone who is using my name..



Anyways... We should all be friends after all..

Love each and every one of us...


:)


Treasure each of your friends.. Because they can help you in the near future...



this is Angela,
Signing OfF...

* Note: Kuya is used to respect the older ones... That's the age is not far than yours.. and KUYA also means senior.. Or Older brother...




I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

No comments: