Thursday, December 25, 2008

there is someone whose using my name...

Somebody is using my name and email to send some stupid messages to my other friends... at their chat box in their blog..

i find it too stupid.. because he or she i don't know who is that person.. is sending some messages that is really over acting and again stupid...

if i caught that person.. i will make him or her bald... beacuse i will pull his or her hair off.. and i will also give him or er a black eye... I dont care if i will be send to the guidance for that misconduct.. Because the things that he or she is doing is not right... she or he is using my name... and the most angry part is that he or she is saying " i miss you" to my other friends... im worried of that because they might think that i have a crush on them...


anyways...


whoever you are if you are reading my blog now...

i would warn you because im already angry about the things that you do.. this is not a joke... once that i know who you are... i would really do the things that i said.. and no one could stop me...

i would really pull your hair off and i will punch you... and you will also receive a bonus once you deny it...

you will have a 90 degrees kick from me...


huh...


i will not let you ruin my life and put stains on my name...


so beware...





this is angela,
signing off...

No comments: