Tuesday, December 9, 2008

a day of nothing...

hahaha.. today is my last day of teaching.. suppose to be it is on friday.. but then our principal decided to cancel it because of the unexpected visit of the two supervisors of the department of education.. haha... that's why.. :)

But then Im somehow happy that it only last for two days... At least... I have a wonderful experience.. :) And thats not only the reason... Im doing my webpage design... rar... im so tired... Duh??>..

Im so toxicated by our tons of school works...huh..

i wish that I could go out of the country.. And relax... And eat my favorite foods.. and try something new... And i only want to be with on that is my friends...


My god.. Im craving for TWILIGHT.... I want to read and watch the movie as well...


rar...


im hungry..


AlL i wAnTeD iS tO hAvE a BrEaK!!!

this is angela,

now signing ofF...


take Care...

I loVe You My Friends...

No comments: