Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A day to remember... Mall Of asia Experience (MOA)

A My mall of asia experience...

My mall of asia experience was on November 9, 2008..

that was the last day of my singaporean friends here in the philippines.. It is so memorable to me because i have many first time experience there..

It is my first time in Mall of asia.. Actually all of us except 1... Kim... It is also my first time to go very far place without enough money.. Yes.... That is true.. We dont have enough money.. hahaha... If you are wondering why we didnt eat that day... You know its also my first time to eat at tokyo tokyo.. Thanks to aaron.. he treat us.. and he also treat us at timezone.. we played Air Hockey.. and I lose... hahah... to bad... :)

Anyways.. I enjoyed that day... Before we went to Moa we first went to their Hostell.. And there we play games and tell everyone how much we enjoyed the company of each other...Its very fun hanging out with them...

hahaha...

anyways.. I will always reminisce that very memorable day..

This is angela,

Signing Out..

:)

bye bye../.


No comments: