Wednesday, December 3, 2008

two wEekS beFoRe VacaTion...

These are the pictures of My MOA experience...
Saying goodbyes..
playing at timezone..
Ms. Seah and Mr. Cheeks..
At Tokyo Tokyo..

tWO weeks before the Vacation.. Our whole class is very busy... In school a while ago we talked about our up coming christmas party.. We planned it a week ahead to prevent some problems...And also we planned a Kris Kringle or what we called here in the Philippines "Monito Monita"...

And our teacher in english announced that we will going to produce a Play... The name of the play is Ramayana.... We had our audition today... And guess what Im one of the actress there... Im kinda worried... Because this is my first time to act and sing... Though Im kinda confident about my voice...hahaha...:)

Im very tired today because We went to University Of Sto. Tomas (UST). I accompanied my friend klare to pass her form and get ready to the entrance test there in Sunday.. I think she's Kinda nervous about it.. anyways good luck to my friend... I know you can do it...

My gosh.. when im thinking that my high school life will be over... Im kinda scared.. Because I dont know what Lies ahead... I know what will be my fate in College... hahaha... Good Luck to myself.. :)



hahaha..


have to go...



This is angela,
Signing OFf...










No comments: