Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy new year.... sad its raining... :(

happy new year... to all of my friends and loved ones... wherever you are in the world... Im just counting down the time before the new year comes... I hope that this coming year will be the best year of my life... not only for me but for my family and friends as well...

anyways.. we have many food at our house... and im going to take pictures of the celebration tonight... im sure it will be fun...

uhm.. but behind the excitement that i feel is the sadness.. because my other relatives are not here... coz she in Switzerland... she works there...


i really miss her so much... :)


anyways.. i will post some pictures here many next week...

haha..


:)


happy new year..!!


this is angela,
now signing off to coOk,... :) hahaha..

No comments: