Friday, December 5, 2008

ItS FrIDaY... PreParing for Student Week...

hahaa.... Again its friday... Im kinda busy today... Uhm.. If you are asking why.. well Its Because im preparing for the Student Week next week... Every year we celebrate the student week.. It is usually done in the last 2nd or 3rd week of december... Our teachers doesnt handle the class because they are getting some of their best students to be their counter part for that week... haha.. Ive experienced it once... And it will be now going twice... Last year I tought english for Miss Ripalda... And this year I will be teaching for Sir She... For Computer Education..


hehe.. It will be an exciting week for me I guess...

You know when Im teaching others.. I also learn..

Before I dont know how to treat the teachers.. But after the experiences that the student week give me.. I know understand.... You know Its very hard to be a teacher.. But then if you already see that the students is learning from you, it will be a very rewarding feeling...


:)

That's why I salute the TEACHERS!!!!






hehehe...








to my teachers and the other teachers out there...


Thank you for sharing us the knowledge that you have..



And for the other students..


Learn to appreciate your teachers... Because it is not easy to be a teacher...


Learn from them.. and love them...






This is Angela,

Signing OfF...





Take care..



muwahhh....

No comments: