Sunday, December 7, 2008

Huh... AfTeR wAtChInG a PlAy...

huh.. Sorry if i didnt post yesterday... haha... kinda busy.. anyways... uhm.. we watched a play today at SM... a mall here in Manila... The title of the play is "Totoo ka ba?" or in english "are you true?".. I learn a lot from that show... I learn to be true to myself.. and be true to others and to all the things that you do.. And of course never lie and always tell the truth though it sometimes hurts.. Because only the can set you free..

So always be true to yourself no matter what....

Anyways this week will be a very busy week for me...

tomorrow is the start of the students week... Im very excited about it.. haha.. and at the same time nervous.. Because I dont know if can handle my students well..


hahahahahhah... nervous... anxious... :(



this is angela,
now signing off...



thanks for reading my blog...


haha..


yab you..!!!

No comments: