Monday, December 29, 2008

two days and 1 second to be exact... before new year..

it says in the news that there is two days and 1 second remaining before new year.. i found it out at channel news asia... haha... compliments on that channel.. i really love it..

anyways, my wish list for 2009 is

tadah..

1. to finally go in singapore with the 4-1 class and visit our friends there..
2. to have a digital camera... i want canon.. or sony cybershot...
3. to have a nokia express music..
4. to have an i pod..
5. to have a series of twilight, eclipse, new moon..etc..
6. to have a bonding time with my best friend at MOA or mall of asia...

thats all...

happy new year to all of us.. i wish that the incoming year will be a great year...

may we all have a lucky and prosperous year...


anyways... to the people who are interested in fulfilling my wish...

just leave a comment...

or email me...

angelanoreen_maranan2000@yahoo.com
super_angela11@hotmail.com
superangela11@gmail.com

just email me... i would like to hear it from you...


haha...


this is angela,
signing oFf..




HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


yab you... ☺

I ♥ u guys..

No comments: