Monday, December 8, 2008

Ah... A tIrInG dAy FoR mE...>.<

Huh.. A tiring and busy day for me.. and for our section IV-1 aguinaldo as well... All of us woke up early for the Flag ceremony at the school because we are going to introduce by the assigned principal... haha... Funny moments occurs...

After that I stayed for a while at the school for I will going to do my research in my journalism..
And after that I go home to eat and get ready for the real challenge..

I arrived here at school 11:45 am...

huh.. im very tired already.. im still here at the school... haha.... Im still teaching my last period... haha.. Im hungry already.. Rar...


wihihihihi...

uhm... I want to have a snack at tokyo tokyo... I want beef teriyaki..

i want to dig in to a bucket of fried chicken at KFC with mashed potatoes... and brownies.. ..


:) >.<

hahahhahahahahaahah..........





to all my friends..

I miss you all, take care... I hope to see you soon.... I guess...


This is angela,

Signing OfF..


I had a great day

No comments: