Sunday, December 28, 2008

A poem.. made with love...

I gaze up at the sky each night
and find the brightest star..
Its always waiting there for me
so close but yet so far..
the star winks in the evening sky,
and reaches out to me..
It magically appears each night,
for the entire world to see..
I've wished upon this special star,
My whole life through it seems..
I've closed my eyes and made my wish,
of hopes, plans, and dreams..
And then one day,
I got my wish,
for I finally met you..
You are that someone special,
whoes made all my dreams come true..
I then would remember the time,
we last met..
And relieved the memories of that special moment..
Pausing on the scenery,
where I see you smile..
And strive to prolong it,
Even just for awhile..

So I lay it upon the pillow of my dreams..
Though it kept on uttering phrases with your name..
I would catch those words,
and create poetry..
Hoping that somehow it would lead you my way..

And now whenever were apart,
I find that same bright star..
It makes me feel so close to you..
No matter where you are..

No comments: